Sunday 1 September 2013

VIDEO:Meet desmond the king of comedy




Desmond aka Mc Onyebuchi desmond,a master campere/ comedian.i was born and breed in lagos and also an indigene,i am from a family of 8 a graduate of business administrator from University of Ado Ekiti[UNAD] an MBA holder from maratha business school.Am a goal oriented,as such,work hard to archive and reading.For success in life,is doing what you love,what you have passion for and doing what you know how to do best.Comedy is all these for me.God is my source of inspiration.
Comedy for me started when i was in my second year in the University,where i did some comedy programs and shows.
My mentor is Barsorg Tariah Jr i call him the grand master...hmmm..many people have refuse to understand that you can be a comedian and at the same time a gentle man so they hardly know when we are serious and most of the time we are always taking for granted thinking that we will find it funny..

I have featured in so many shows like' laugh and dance,''joke to fame'',seminal for seraphic incorporated,standup comedy for consolidated nigeria breweries,''U GO PITY LAFF'' on EKTV others TVS programs ''LAFFMATAZZ'',''sabati and i''.The chronicles'',Blood in The pipeline'' to mention but few and the most challenging one was my weekly shows on EKTV because i have to work harder for innovative and different ideas for every week segment..

  My parents are liberal and as such,support any positive dreams and vision .That is indomie and egg and don't forget to add plenty of pepper and onions...lol...and your life will never remain thesame.

I hope to have become a house hold name,hehehehehe...that was on valentine day my second year in the University,i actually recited a fake call in the presense of ladies sited close to me trying to appear big and my conversation was something like'' so dad when are you sending the money to nigeria?
No dad i won't take 5 thousand dallars i told you i have things to do and mom said she is now in colorado,she does'nt know when she will be in maimi in florida and uncle has gone to kentucky to take my nephew so  back to alabama and there would be no one to send to me since brothers are now in los angeles in  california,so dad kindly make it 7 thousand dollars,unfortunately for me 20mins after my conversation on phone somebody just called my phone and it ring out loud....lol...Everybody just hiss and busted into laughter.so he was lying all along,,i was so embarrassed that i have to walk out...lol.The next morning i saw my name and article on my departmental board as DESMOND THE LITTLE BRAGGERED,lol.
I implore them to be hard working,deligent,patient and honest and most of all have GOD..


DOWNLOAD VIDEO



@naijablog

No comments:

LATEST SONGS

Naijablog news

Naijablog news
@naijablog